DOCOsoft Announces New ACORD DRI Certification
DOCOsoft, a developer of claims management, document management and workflow software solutions for the global insurance market, is pleased to announce that it has achieved ACORD certification for Document Repository Interface (DRI) Search, Download & Upload.
The key benefits of ACORD certification include compliance with international insurance standards, enhanced Business 2 Business connectivity, and the transaction & exchange of e-messages with other certified ACORD companies. It assisted DOCOsoft in compliance with entry criteria to Joint Integration Testing (JIT) for the ECF Write Back project currently being facilitated by the LMA.
ACORD Chief Membership Officer Marcia Berner said “We welcome DOCOsoft as a member and thank them for their commitment to improving the claims process by incorporating ACORD Standards into their Write Back product and being one of the first organisations to implement DRI Search”
DOCOsoft also provides a DRI facility where insurance carriers can receive an automatic download of all documents loaded to the Insurers Market Repository (IMR) on risks in which they participate. DOCOsoft’s DRI key features include:
- Download and exchange of documents from the IMR
- Automatic download using ACORD standards
- Access to Policy and Claims documents
- Full claims files available to all business units
- Documents in original formats (MS Office Word or Excel, Email with attachments, PDFs etc.)
- Folders loaded directly into clients’ document management systems
- Metadata included